Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Big Fat Greek Vacation!








Well...we were off to Fort Morgan, AL for a vacation with Keith's family, so I began calling it "My Big Fat Greek Vacation"... a spin-off of the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". If you haven't seen it yet, please go rent it. It will explain a lot about my life! HA!



Anyway, we went for a week to the glorious AL Gulf coast. The weather was perfect and everyone got along (For the most part!). No really, the industrial daquari machine kept everyone on good terms! LOL



We even saw a Mommy Sea turtle lay eggs. Very cool! I even got some pictures. Davis had a blast and did not want to come home. He said he did not miss anyone...except his Papou. (Keith's dad).



The last day, the surf was CRAZY! Both Keith and Davis rode the waves. They had a blast!



We are already counting down the days until next year. Man, I miss the beach!



No comments: