Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Beginning to Look alot like Christmas!....











Well, we just couldn't wait. Davis actually put up his tree a week and a half ago! I just couldn't hold him back any longer! Then last weekend, I begged Keith to be able to put up the big tree. (like mother, like son I guess) But since we are going to my parents' for Christmas this year, we are not getting a real tree, which means we can put up the fake tree anytime we like! I bought it after Christmas last year at a huge steal. Can i say I LOVE that it's pre-lit! What a great invention. It knocks the most frustrating part of decorating the tree right off! It's fabulous. So, we put up the tree and cranked up the Christmas music and drank hot chocolate. What a great way to spend a Saturday before hectic December arrives...
It still cracks me up how Davis wants to put every single ornament on the same limb of his tiny tree! Precious!
Oh- and the ornament is our 2008 family ornament. It's tradition that we get one each year. This year shows my pregnant belly and little Davis peaking around from behind. Too cute!

No comments: